Terms & Conditions
- We will provide you with the services described in our proposal.
- We will provide the services in accordance with this agreement and our proposal, with reasonable care.
- You will pay us the price for the services specified in our proposal. We will invoice once off services upfront where possible and bill all monthly services upfront on the 1st day of each calendar month in accordance with our payments policy. Prices quoted are is exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- We will use best endeavours to complete the services by the date(s) specified in our proposal or if none are specified, within a reasonable time.
- Any variations to the services or price will be agreed with you in writing.
- Either you or we may terminate this agreement by written notice in the event of a material breach or insolvency.
- Neither we or you will be liable to each other for any loss of profit, revenue, opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss. Otherwise, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the price payable by you under this agreement except in respect of any personal injury or death.
- We retain ownership of any intellectual property created by us but we grant you a perpetual, royalty-free licence to use such intellectual property to the extent needed to benefit from the services.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our services should your account fall into arrears.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of state in which the services are supplied to you